Advertiser: The HR RoomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Whittles started out as a small family business in 1968 and has since grown to be a national market leader in the Strata Management industry, with a property portfolio that exceeds 70,000 lots across Australia.
Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is motivated and eager to build a long term career in the Real Estate industry and grow with our Business.
As a key member of our Darwin team, you will work closely with our Strata Managers to provide assistance with the management of their property portfolios. Ideally you are an effective problem solver who enjoys building client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in the Property Industry would be a great bonus but is not mandatory to be successful.
In this role, no two days will be the same!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely, accurate and relevant information to clients;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and the internal team;
- Responding to client emails and incoming phone calls;
- Managing a variety of administration including record keeping, reporting, creating correspondence, processing insurance matters, invoicing, and budgeting;
- Assisting the Managers with the preparation and coordination of general meetings;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of efficient operational processes;
- Ensuring legal compliance across all matters and tasks (training and ongoing support provided);
- Liaising with Strata Managers and Administration Assistants to ensure effective workload distribution.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Confidence to communicate new ideas or issues;
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively;
- Results oriented with a proven track record in managing high volumes of administration;
- Commitment to quality client driven services;
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in Strata or Real Estate Management (desirable but not mandatory to be successful);
What we can offer you
At Whittles we understand that our employees are at the core of our success. That is why, apart from a supportive work environment, we offer employees further benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Inclusive and diverse team environment;
- Involvement in Charity Fundraisers (We have our own foundation).
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you believe you have the skills to excel in this role, please apply now.
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?