Advertiser: Uralla Shire CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Management
About the Role
Council are currently recruiting for two 2-year term positions, in our Infrastructure and Development team! The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to support the management, monitoring and reporting of infrastructure project delivery through implementation of best practice project management principles, including contract management support for Council’s capital works program and other infrastructure commitments.
What We Offer You
This is a fantastic opportunity with a thriving Council in the heart of the New England region of NSW. Leave the city hassles behind for the ultimate tree change experience and enjoy a great work/life balance.
With a diverse range of services offered by Council, you won’t be bored day to day - you’ll enjoy variety and an interesting scope of work.
You’ll be welcomed into a supportive and social environment where every team member is committed to pitching in and helping each other in order for everyone to succeed.
In return for your hard work and dedication, Council is offering a competitive remuneration package circa $83,100 - $113,350 (commensurate with qualifications and experience).
You will also have access to a range of benefits and great conditions including:
- A 9-day fortnight
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- 9.5% superannuation.
- Long service leave after 5 years' continuous service (with the ability to transfer sick and long service leave entitlements to other NSW Councils!)
- Employee Recognition Program
Further information on this position and other vacant positions are available on Council's website:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?