Software Development - Graduate Program
Advertiser: FDM Group Australia Pty Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2019 alone, we have launched the careers of over 2,100 graduates. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as KPMG Australian Services PTY LTD and Macquarie Group.
We currently have over 3,900 consultants on-site and you could be next!
How is the program structured?
Your journey will begin at FDM’s training academy in Sydney where we will fund your training and industry recognised qualifications, as well as provide you with mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Program provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert in your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our prestigious clients during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital and banking / finance sector
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Passion for technology
- Any programming experience
- Be geographically flexible throughout Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) to support our clients
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
- Eligible to work in Australia (citizen / permanent resident)
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, fundamental programming in SQL, UNIX and Java.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
Please click Apply for this job or use the following link to apply: https://apply.fdmgroup.com/displayjob.aspx?jobid=452
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?