Advertiser: Herrenknecht AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $35 per hour + super Depending on Experience
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Herrenknecht is a world-leading supplier of mechanized tunnelling machines and associated equipment for all round tunnelling solutions. Herrenknecht Australia, a subsidiary of the global organisation, comprises a small team offering site support to active local tunnelling projects before, during and after TBM excavation. In house engineering capabilities allow us to work with tunnelling contractors to find solutions to unique and challenging problems related to tunnel construction.
We are currently seeking a Trades Assistant / General Laborer.
This role will be on a contract and casual basis for present with potential future projects, hourly rate to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications during interview.
SOME OF THE KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
Cleaning of used components
Assisting Mechanical Trades personnel to assemble machinery.
Use of powered and un powered hand tools.
Handling and storage of components.
General labor activities as instructed by supervisors.
Completion of safety paper work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL:
Current driver's license.
Current fork lift license desirable.
Dogmen or Rigging tickets desirable.
Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?