Front End Developer
Advertiser: Motion RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $110,000 - $130,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
My client is on the look out for a Front End Developer who is passionate about user experience practices and delivering user interfaces built in Angular. You’ll get to join an agile team who are tasked with delivering the next big project that will have a real impact on their business. This team is aiming to deliver a next generation advisory tool for its customers, so design and functionality will be key to the projects success.
This role is a permanent position where you’ll get to take ownership of the user interface and as such will need to liaise and coordinate with cross functional team members and other stake holders in the business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, as well as working alongside experienced engineers to understand problems and deliver game changing solutions to our customers.
- 2 - 3 years of working experience as a Front End Developer
- Experience with the latest versions of Angular
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Jasmine and Jest frameworks
- Experience with GIT source control
- Understanding of NodeJS
- Understanding of UX/UI Design
If this seems of interest to you then please apply. Interviews are looking to happen immediately and can be done remotely. This role will also provide working from home options moving forward.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a front end software developer?