Advertiser: Mosaic Support ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
Do you want to be a part of a Dynamic, inclusive and Fun team?
Or maybe you are wanting to assist people with a disability to achieve their dreams?
If so, we need you! We are now looking for Program Managers to join our team!
About the role…
The Program Manager, Supported Independent Living will report directly to the General Manager, Supported Independent Living. They will work closely with other Program Managers and Team Leaders within the team.
This position requires you to exercise managerial responsibility and provide quality services to all clients. The Program Manager will need to be solutions focused and exhibit strong people leader skills. It is imperative the Program Manager is flexible in their approach and actively seeks feedback.
A bit about Mosaic Support Services…
At Mosaic Support Services we stand by our Mission of enriching and improving the lives of people with a disability and their families by providing a suite of quality tailored programs.
By living & breathing our Values it enables us to attract and retain high quality employees who in turn enact our Vision to enable our clients to live life My Way.
What are our Values? Glad you asked!
- Listen with heart
- Challenge expectations
- Achieve dreams
- Celebrate life
What we want…
- A self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Somebody with a problem-solving approach with the ability to think on their feet under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines whist working autonomously
- Sound knowledge of the disability sector
- Somebody who can demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions
A few requirements that are a must…
- Experience in a like role with relevant qualifications, or the willingness to obtain
- Comprehensive understanding of NDIS funding and ability to guide others
- Significant Managerial experience
- Current Drivers licence
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Registration (or ability to obtain).
- Willing and able to provide assistance on an ‘on call’ basis
Does this all sound great to you? Thought so.
If you have any questions about this great opportunity or wish to receive a copy of the Position Description email the People and Culture team on email@example.com or call us on 6244 9444.
Or if you wish to get straight to the point, please email your resume and covering letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 8th April 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in management?