Die Setter / Moulder
Advertiser: D&D Group P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $70,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
To contribute to the growth and profitability of the Company, by supporting the Moulding Team Leader in ensuring all efficient and safe Moulding operations are carried out.
We offer the successful applicant a great, multicultural environment located close by to shops,parks and public transport. We also strive to help our employee's work & life balance be positive experience.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Die setting / Moulding skills
- Tool Maker / Certificate III Polymer Processing (Plastics - Injection Moulding) would be an advantage although appropriate experience will be taken into consideration
- Current forklift license holder or capacity to attain certification
- Overhead crane operation
- Strong English literacy and numeracy skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- New South Wales driving License, class C
- Minimum 4 years as a die setter / moulder in a busy manufacturing environment
- Strong injection moulding trouble shooting is an absolute
- Strong focus on continuous improvement / SMED programs
- Injection moulding robotic experience desirable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating overhead cranes?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you live in Sydney?
- Are you able to relocate to Sydney if necessary?