- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Internal Claims Adjuster
Crawford and Company is the world’s largest independent claims management company. We’re here to provide leading and trusted expert assistance to our customers to help them restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities in Australia and across the globe.
As an Internal claims Adjuster, you’ll manage a portfolio of property to conclusion, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and meeting key performance indicators. you'll also effectively and proactively assist the manager and adjuster(s) to ensure compliance with service level agreements and meeting key performance indications.
You’ll work as one with our high performing and dedicated team of claims adjusters, bringing with you an entrepreneurial spirit; down to earth and respectful attitude; positive outgoing personality; good customer service; and time and caseload management skills.
In return, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and all the support you need to succeed, including training, mentoring and recognition of your achievements.
At Crawford and Company, we encourage a culture of respect, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and inclusion. We have pay and incentive plans in place to recognise performance and empower our people to be their best through a combination of wellbeing, community and training programs as well as comprehensive leave options.
To find out more, please visit our website: https://crawfordbenefitscentral.com/New-Hire
- Providing office-based assessment & investigation of domestic property insurance losses from first advice to final settlement
- Providing support & advice to policy holders with respect to their claims
- Examining claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Preparing reports by collecting and summarising information required by client, local, state and federal government and by Crawford in line with Service Level Agreements
- Settling claims after determining liability and controlling claim costs
- Maintaining expected case load
- Maintaining company reputation and insurance product integrity by complying with federal and state regulations and service standards
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
- Meeting client expectations in a timely manner.
- Effectively dealing with service/product replacement providers
- Maintaining client service standards/KPI’s
- Meeting Crawford and client compliance requirements
- Providing assistance to other offices in the event of a Catastrophe or as required
- Experience in management of General Insurance Claims
- Insurance Contracts Act/FSRA legislation awareness
- Stable work history
How to apply
We encourage people of all genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, click on the ‘apply’ button today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?