- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Competitive Salary plus bonus & onsite parking.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Are you motivated by our "WeLEAD" principles of building trust, creating value for our customers, enabling others, providing direction, delivering results and embracing diversity?
If you are an experienced Sales person looking to join the Drager Safety Queensland team, we would love to hear from you.
Who we are:
An international leader in medical and safety technology, Dräger develops innovative equipment and solutions that people the world over trust. No matter where Dräger products are used: it’s always about life. Whether for use in clinical, industrial or mining applications, in firefighting or rescue services, Dräger products protect, support and save lives.
To obtain maximum growth and profitability of the Queensland Safety portfolio at Draeger, you will deliver sales targets and meet objectives for the assigned Queensland territory covering Brisbane metro to Chinchilla / Roma and Bundaberg with a requirement to service and travel to our PNG, New Caledonia and Fiji customers twice a year.
Your tasks will include:
- Undertaking visits to existing and prospective customers;
- Responding to customer enquiries and liaising with stakeholders;
- Maintaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM) records;
- Delivering presentations to customers;
- Supporting and training distributors, agents or independent representatives;
- Attending and participating in industrial trade shows, exhibitions, product training sessions and similar meetings; and
- Assisting in the collection of past due accounts.
Who you are:
You will be a team player, tenacious and an experienced and motivated sales person who is able to develop and maintain relationships with our highly regarded customers.
Having excellent verbal and written communication skills, a Degree or a Tertiary qualification, demonstrated sales experience in breathing apparatus/ gas detection or a related industry and proficiency in MS Office and computer applications you will champion this position.
You will be skilled in sales techniques and possess a developed knowledge of sales processes including but not limited to negotiation, facilitation and identifying customer needs and buying signals.
With a passion for safety and Draeger’s safety products you will a valued member to the Queensland team.
Benefits for you:
Join the Dräger team to help improve lives of both our customers and our company and in turn we will provide you with an attractive remuneration package including an annual bonus, company car, excellent on the job training and other benefits that you would expect from a global leader.
- Attach your Resume
- Attach a Cover Letter telling us what your salary expectations are and why you would master this role
A Police Check will be required for this position.
Closing Date: 19th April 2020 at 5pm
Dräger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
No Agency assistance is required.