CASUAL - MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
Advertiser: Coolangatta Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are seeking a friendly medical receptionist with integrity, enthusiasm and commitment as well as being a team player and an eager learner.
This is a casual position of between 12-15 hours per week, with additional holiday & sick relief hours at times.
Top administrative support provided with an experienced practice manager and receptionist team, latest phone system, purpose built modernly fitted out medical centre in the heart of Coolangatta in a busy growing general practice with allied health and pathology onsite.
-must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a general practice that used Pracsoft (Medical Director) and/or Best Practice.
-must be flexible with hours and days and be able to work until 6 pm weekdays and also to be able to work on weekends when needed.
-We can be very busy at times - the ability to work quickly but stay calm is a must.
Please include in your application the patient management software programme you have used and the names of at least three referees.
Please make sure to address these minimum requirements in your application if you would like to apply.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Please do not apply if you do not possess any experience working as a medical receptionist.
- Only applications submitted through Seek will be considered
- Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted as we are experiencing a very busy time.
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?