Senior Project EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Engineering, Project Engineering
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery and outcomes of Major Capital projects that the business approves. This will include from concept stage to completion. Each project will be scoped out and have a timeline for completion that is realistic, achievable and agreed by the Project Sponsor and the incumbent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Resource projects appropriately to ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for the project management of the major capital projects.
- Engage with Engineering experts for guidance and plant design.
- Utilise engineering resources to carry out design work.
- Responsible for the scheduling of projects.
- Communicate with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking all costs associated with the projects and being able to accurately distribute these costs between projects.
- Obtain all relevant permits for building works to be carried out before any work starts.
- Ensure that all contractors that are used have the appropriate insurance’s and are completing the safety paperwork as required.
- Knowledge of Project Engineering processes.
- Experience with managing major capital projects is required.
- Motivated self-starter and creative thinker seeking out opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge and experience in the Food industry would be a major advantage.
Personal and attitudinal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with a sense of timeliness and promptness.
- Take Initiative.
- Autonomous and highly motivated.
- Proven solid work ethic, motivation, and ability to work well in a team.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?