Civil Operators - Various Positions!
Advertiser: BrunelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
- FIFO ex Adelaide
- 3:1 civil roster
- Attractive rates with penalties + allowances
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more!
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Civil Operators for our clients South Australian operations. This role will allow you to work build on your current skill set whilst being responsible for the safe operation of our Client’s fleet.
Skills and Experience
All operating experience must be clearly outlined in your resume including make and model of equipment
- Loader Operators 50t
- Dump Truck Operators (Artic) 40t
- Water Cart Operators (Artic) 40t
- Smooth Drum / Padfoot Roller Operators
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Contactable references x 2
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the 'Apply' button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel Australasia are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.