Occupational Therapist- Aged Care
Advertiser: People First HealthcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $80k -$90k +super+ travel allowance+17.5% loading
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
About the business
People First Healthcare is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our organisation in the Age Care sector, located in Lalor. The ideal candidate will join our friendly team organisation on a permanent part time basis.
About the role
- Establishing consumer specific goals and designing effective individualised programs.
- Completing assessments and reviews.
- Driving falls prevention initiatives, post fall assessments and ongoing reviews
- Equipment review and prescription
- Delivering group and individual rehabilitation programs.
- Offering musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, rehabilitative and pain management treatment.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Between $80K to $90K plus supper
- Flexible working arrangements
- Leading edge training and development
- Opportunities for further career progression.
Skills and experience:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of AACQA Standards
- The ability to obtain a National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?