Advertiser: CitifyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a strong storyteller with a mastery of video.
You’re able to translate daily business and action on construction sites into branded, engaging, educational and attention-grabbing content that builds Citify’s brand for mobile and digital social consumption.
You know how to get the best out of people on camera and ask good questions.
You have excellent videography and editing skills and you can prove it with examples of your best work.
You align with the “document, don’t create” philosophy of building brands.
You can take constructive feedback and implement immediately.
You believe that 80% is good enough and always better than perfect.
You keep a pulse on social media content trends and love thinking of new and fun ways to make video content.
You understand what success looks like for all involved.
You’re cool and collected in the face of a challenge.
WHO WE ARE
We’re a property development company with a big vision to become the best at delivering quality townhouses and apartments in Adelaide.
Citify’s cornerstones are
- Courage, and
In everything we do, we focus on how much value we can give.
We understand that our success is predicated by how many people we serve and how well we serve them.
You will work with our small close-knit team to produce content for Citify.
You will be responsible for learning Citify’s values, intent and goals and create and create content to fit this brief.
You will create and edit for both short and long form video, contextual and native to platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
You will work closely with our content writer to plan and create new content.
You will be responsible for creating and editing several streams of content:
- Construction videos
- Educational videos
- Documenting daily business activities
- Promotional videos for projects
- Promotional videos for Citify in general
- Testimonial videos
- Any other videos that help grow brand awareness, provide utility or assist in sales of our developments
This role is being offered as a casual position, for approximately three days per week, with the view that this role can become full-time within the next 6-12 months as we grow for the right person.
Formal experience is not necessary, but excellence definitely is.
You must be able to efficiently and effectively create/shoot, edit and publish video content without assistance, as you will be the only videographer in the office.
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, please click APPLY NOW on this ad.
- A covering letter – one-page maximum please, in minimum size 11 font. In the letter, please include something non-work related that you have a passion for.
- A resume - detailing your relevant skills, experience and education.
- Two examples of your best video work
- Results to a personality test at this web address: https://www.16personalities.com/ (it's free and you can get your results emailed to you/print to PDF)
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?