School Officer - ICT Helpdesk Technician
Advertiser: Villanova CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated, customer-focused individual to join our vibrant IT team.
The role will suit someone who is customer-centric, patient, is personable, enjoys training people and can provide service with a smile.
About the role
The purpose of the role of ICT Helpdesk Technician is to ensure that the Information and Communication Technology at Villanova College is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
This is a full-time continuing position, commencing as soon as possible.
Further details including full Position Description including Selection Criteria and Application Form is available from the College website www.vnc.qld.edu.au.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday 6 April 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- What's your expected annual base salary?