Advertiser: Clover Pipelines Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the business
Clover Pipelines is Australia's trusted supplier of innovative pipeline products for the water and utility infrastructure markets across Australia and the South Pacific.
We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions that are tailored to meet the specific needs of our client's projects. Regardless of whether they are developing large scale infrastructure or replacing burst water mains, our experienced team deliver.
Clover is passionate, welcoming and inclusive.
About the role
Located in new offices in Rex Road, Campbellfield in Victoria, this key role at Clover Pipeline Pty Ltd requires the services of an experienced Financial Controller. This position offers varied, interesting and challenging work.
Working with a friendly and dynamic team, the successful applicant will report to the Managing Director.
As Financial Controller you will demonstrate a proven track record of providing effective financial management and management reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Attend to the preparation of accurate and timely Financial Reports, weekly cash flow, annual budgets, forecasting, general ledger reconciliation and other reporting obligations
· Administer BAS, FBT, PAYE, Workers Compensation, income tax and other government reporting
· Manage the year end audit process
· Control stock costings, fixed assets reconciliation, purchase, depreciation and sale
· Experience in letters of credit and international payments
· Supervision of accounts receivable and payable
· Responsible for the efficient day to day operation of accounting functions
· Identify opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions
· Statistical and other data requirements of Sydney office
· Cash flow management - debtors and creditors focus
· Maintenance and development of internal controls
· ADD Hoc tasks as requested
Skills and experience
Experience and Qualifications
· You will ideally be CA/CPA with a solid background in financial management preferably with 5 years' experience
· Experience in a wholesale business.
· Advanced skills in excel
· "Hands On" ability is essential enabling you to become fully acquainted with the business
· A team Player with the ability to communicate and relate to staff at all levels
Salary is negotiable and is dependent on qualifications and ability
If you believe you have the skills, qualification, experience and rigor to tackle this opportunity send your combined CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the apply now button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial controller?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?