HR AdvisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Stoller Australia Pty Ltd is the Australian division of Stoller International Inc., a worldwide leader in plant nutrition and crop health. The company carries out manufacturing, marketing and distribution of agricultural products through a national network of distributors to all segments of Australian agriculture. With the Head Office in Largs Bay SA, Stoller employs staff in five states.
Due to continued growth and success, Stoller is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to support the team at Largs Bay.
You will work as part of the team to provide HR advice and guidance on operational day to day HR generalist functions and embed HR processes and tools. You will also be responsible for project managing HR improvement initiatives, implementing the WHS program and ensuring HR frameworks, initiatives and strategies align with business requirements including the development of HR policies and processes.
The duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing timely and effective HR services to management and employees
- Support the management team with the development and delivery of HR strategy and initiatives
- Provide advice and guidance on all employee and industrial relations matters
- Implement learning and development strategies
- Implement and manage WHS program and return to work activities
- Coach and assist managers with performance management
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- End-to-end Recruitment
Qualifications and experience:
- Solid previous experience in a senior HR role, preferably in a similar industry
- Proven comprehensive employee/workplace relations experience in a mid-sized organisation
- Experience in WHS/Quality Assurance and return to work processes
- A tertiary qualification in a discipline directly relevant to Human Resources Management
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience working as an HR Advisor. In return you will receive an opportunity to utilise your expertise to add value to this organisation.
This is a great opportunity to make this role your own and develop your career. If you are an enthusiastic and experienced HR generalist and would like to work with a varied and dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.
Submit your letter of application and resume by clicking the 'Apply For This Job' button.
Previous applications are held on file.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE
Visit us at www.stoller.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?