Advertiser: ATCOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Project Engineering
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and tenacious Project Engineer to join our Engineering Services Team based at our Jandakot office reporting to the Senior Engineer. This position will be offered on a 1 year fixed term contract with a possibility of extension.
Using your strong commercial acumen and technical knowledge, you will be responsible for development, interpretation and application of engineering standards with particular emphasis on project management and performance improvement of ATCO's gas distribution network.
What you will contribute to:
- Manages Engineering projects across the project life cycle including assisting in the preparation of robust business cases, planning and scoping documents, risk assessments and expenditure estimates.
- Works collaboratively with external design and construction parties, ensuring technical compliance, quality and document control.
- Develops and delivers project management plans, including tracking and forecasting project costs and scheduling.
- Provides engineering support for the selection and procurement of equipment and components associated with the gas distribution network.
- Develops, reviews and implements technical drawings, technical documents, procedures and work instructions associated with the gas distribution network.
- Provides technical advice across the full spectrum of project engineering services, including operations, safety, compliance and design integrity as it relates to the gas distribution network and associated assets.
- University degree qualification in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Civil or Chemical).
- Solid experience in a similar project engineering environment supporting project delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Experience on high pressure process piping and pressure reduction would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and experience with preparing project plans and cost controls.
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and application of technical engineering standards in of infrastructure networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Proven time management skills to effectively manage and deliver multiple priorities.
ATCO fosters an inclusive workplace culture where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women.
Applications close 9am, Wednesday 22 April 2020; however the company reserves the right to close the advertising at an earlier date.