Advertiser: Mosaic Community CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Permanent Full Time
- Are you passionate about working for a Disability service provider?
- Suitable for recent University graduate
Mosaic is a contemporary and innovative disability service provider.
Based at Jandakot working from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, this role will require a motivated self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and busy environment.
The role would be suited to someone with experience in payroll and accounts payable/receivable, who is eager to learn and will initiate ways to improve the business processes. We are looking for someone to quickly step into the role with their extensive payroll/finance experience.
If you do not have the experience, but are keen to learn and adapt quickly, and ready to take up the below challenges, please include a copy of your academic transcript to be considered for the position.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End to end accounts receivable and payable function
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Payroll, Superannuation payments and entitlements
- End to end processing of payroll requirements for 200+ employee's fortnightly
- Familiar with award interpretation
- Calculate and process back pay and tax adjustments
- Monitor leave balance
- Administrative related payroll tasks
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a smooth payroll process
- Attending to employee queries in a timely manner
- Investigating payroll discrepancies & resolving issues
- General administrative duties across the finance function as required
Relevant skills include:
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- The ability to thrive as part of a team and work autonomously
- Skilled at working effectively to support other departments
- Demonstrated superior organisation skills
- A proactive approach to solving problems
- Adept at using technology
- Able to prioritise workload and manage your time effectively
- Prior experience with the accounts receivable/payable & payroll functions
- Certificate/Diploma or higher in accounting highly regarded
- Exposure to and knowledge of superannuation, WorkCover and other statutory requirements related to payroll
- Experience with financial system - Microsoft Dynamics Navision/AX is desirable
- Checking and auditing of payrolls, ensuring legislative and award compliance
- Supporting internal and external reporting requirements
- Ad hoc duties and assisting the team with any tasks and challenges
- Confidentiality and high level of attention to detail and accuracy is a key focus
Applications can be made before 10 April 2020 by applying online.