Advertiser: JEYAPRAKASH TRUSTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
We are a busy medical practice in Western Sydney with a multicultural patient base.
About the role
Your role will include general administration, attending to the reception area, answering phone calls, booking appointments, scanning/faxing and cleaning etc.
Benefits and perks
Having the opportunity to provide optimum patient care for patients and interact with the community.
Skills and experience
We prefer applicants with previous experience working as a medical receptionist. It is important that you have good communication and computer skills and are able to work cohesively in a team environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Are you available to work school holidays?