Advertiser: Halcyon Knights Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- inclusive of Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
What's in it for you?
Take on the role of the ServiceNow evangelist for a well-known organisation which has won awards for the services it offers and for it's employee engagement levels.
Your new company
Due to a period of rapid growth, a business critical role has been created for someone like you to own the ServiceNow platform within the organisation. Given the customer-facing nature of the business, it's essential that customer service is the number one priority within the company and it will be your goal to ensure that ServiceNow is aligned to that vision and is being utiised by management and employees alike.
With offices in both Melbourne CBD and Sydney CBD, you can choose your location as the position can be based in either State.
Your new role
As the ServiceNow Consultant you'll be responsible for:
- The ongoing development, operation and maintenance of the organisation’s ServiceNow capability, CMDB, and service management reporting
- Identifying and maintaining the ServiceNow technical and business roadmap
- Identifying opportunities to maximise utilisation of the service management platform (ServiceNow)
- Regular engagement with key IT service owners, with a focus on adoption of ServiceNow
- Designing, launching and maintaining Service Catalogue and Enterprise CMDB
- Configuration of Incident, Problem, Change and Release modules
- Maintaining Configuration Item (CI) data model governance and update
What you'll need to succeed
You’ll need to possess the following skills/experience:
- 1-3 years ServiceNow experience
- Knowledge of ServiceNow administration and support functions, such as: upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements
- Development experience within ServiceNow
- Detailed understanding of ITIL processes and how these are implemented within ServiceNow
Salary package and benefits
A salary package of $85,000 - $95,000 (inclusive of Superannuation) is on offer, plus generous benefits.
What you need to do