- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join our team, based at Claremont. Working closely with the manufacturing teams, this role has a key focus on the identification and implementation of process improvements, leveraging process expertise and lean manufacturing (IL6S). If you are a dynamic Process Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a whole lot of curiosity, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Support the implementation of new processes and equipment
- In line with IL6S, prepare and implement the Masterplan for the area, partnering with the team to drive improvement
- Actively coach the area leadership team and others in Lean Manufacturing mindset
- Champion the continuous improvement strategy in your area
- Take ownership of the Owns Loss Analysis for you Line/s, engaging with the team in loss analysis, deploying loss elimination targets and managing loss elimination activities
- Demonstrated experience in process engineering or Lean manufacturing
- A hands-on approach, with a broad understanding of engineering concepts.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), with a talent for the simplification of technical language
- A passion for building strong internal relationships, leveraging this to effectively influence change
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what’s right
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.