IT Helpdesk Administrator
Advertiser: Rheinmetall Defence AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About Rheinmetall Defence Australia
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Weapons, Ammunition & Protection.
RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capability to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection, and sustainment.
About the role
The IT Helpdesk Administrator will be the first line of support for the Rheinmetall Defence Australia team to log IT related issues. Using the ITSM solution Service Now, it is the Helpdesk Administrators role to deal with tickets as they are logged, either resolving the issue immediately or escalating the issue to Level 2 or Level 3 support agents OR to external resolver groups.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator will provide high levels of customer service to our internal customers resolving issues and ensuring that communication from the IT Team is forthcoming about maintenance windows or mass systems faults or failures.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Monitor Service Desk ticket queries to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Resolve end user issues or escalate as required.
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in the identification of trends and work to remediate recurring problems.
- Provide regular communication across the organisation.
- Build positive relationships to better support with any service desk incidents.
- Support business-as-usual tasks, specific project activities, and technology deployments.
- Develop operational policies, practises, and system documentation.
- Manage expectations of users and uphold consistent communication.
What are we looking for?
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Transparency. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Relevant Microsoft certifications supporting client Operating Systems.
- At least 3 years’ of experience working in the IT sector.
- Customer Service focus with strong attention to detail
- High organized individual with good time-management skills
- ITIL Certification would be advantageous.
- Be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment screening.
What's on offer?
- Attractive Remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing.
Join an inclusive culture
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work successfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.
If you are ready to take the next step, Apply Now!
Rheinmetall may use various recruitment and selection tools and techniques as part of our process, such as video interviewing, online assessments, face-to-face interviews and assessment centres.
The preferred candidate will be required to complete RDA’s background checks including pre-employment verification and national police checks.
Applications close: 9 April 2020
Please note that we will not be accepting any recruitment agency applications for this role.