Advertiser: Australian Utilities ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Payroll
Payroll Officer / Civil Construction / MYOB experience
A maternity position currently exists with a reputable Civil Construction firm near Parramatta to take control of Payroll of 50-70 employees for 6 to 8 months on a part time basis.
This is a fast-paced role that will suit an experienced payroll officer with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. You will have worked with EBAs and be confident to liaise with employees and management at all levels.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Collating and verifying timesheets to Daily site Dockets
- Process payroll and distribution of Payslips
- Liaising with employees on various payroll matters
- Maintaining and updating employee files
- Maintaining leave records
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal legislation, SGC, Payroll Tax and FBT
Ideal candidate would be a self-starter and have Civil construction industry experience with strong MYOB Payroll skills in a project costing environment.
It is desirable you will have knowledge of Assignar or similar project management systems.
Attractive market rates are being offered to suitable candidates with requisite skills and experience
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?