Finance & Commercial Officer
Advertiser: Queensland Youth Services Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
About our Organisation
Queensland Youth Services (QYS) is a not for profit, non-government organisation. Servicing youth in Townsville District, we operate on the principle that all youth have the right to be treated with dignity and respect, to be assisted without judgement or discrimination, and have access to physical and emotional safety.
- To provide accountable and accurate records of the financial affairs of QYS.
- To conduct financial analysis to determine present and forecasted financial health of QYS.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accounting Control
- Risk Management
- Budgets and Reporting
- Represent QYS at Stakeholder & Community Events
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Post graduate certificate (Chartered Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant)
- Experience in the Not-for-profit or Non-Government Organisations preferred, however not essential.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY – To obtain a full position description/ application package please email Debbie at email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm on the 9th April 2020