- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We're in business to change the telco game. We're looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don't be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No bullsh*t
- Be good to people
- Have fun
This is a new position for us, and is part of the Marketing team who develop the strategy and manage the effective branding, advertising and promotion of our business. We're on the look out for a creative and passionate person with experience in website design and development, to join us as a Web Developer on a full time, permanent basis from our Morwell Head Office. Our business isn't slowing down, and can facilitate a quick start date if you're available.
So a bit about the position - this role is responsible for managing all aspects of the Aussie Broadband website, which includes:
- Migration of the current website from Wordpress to a static site generator
- Management of the overall site design, navigation and user experience
- Scoping, coding, testing and deploying new functionality
- Data-driven analysis and optimisations to drive online lead generation and sign-up
- Managing website security, back ups and redundancy to ensure uptime
- Collaboration with external partners to review and improve website strategy
Interested? These things about you are really important to us:
- Commitment to the Aussie values and using them to make decisions
- Experience building and managing corporate websites
- Experience in optimising sites for eCommerce
You'll also be an "out of the box" thinker, and have experience using static site generators like Hugo, version control tools like Git, and experience in responsive design for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
If you're the one that we want, apply now! Applications close 17 April 2020.
For additional information feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People’.