- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Due to ongoing growth and expansion we require a Building Manager based in Sydney, to deliver high quality service to its clients. You will work as part of a dynamic and client-oriented team to deliver comprehensive facilities, contracts and administration management.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have previous Building Management and/or trade background experience and demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of Strata Schemes, Statutory Legislation and WHS
- Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum of two year's experience in Building Management or similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Proactive and able to work autonomously or within a team
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- A positive attitude with flexibility to perform varied duties
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and looking for a role where you can develop your career.
- Must hold valid Drivers Licence and own transportation
- Project management skills desirable but not essential
Pacific Building Management Group is a proudly Australian owned company that provides comprehensive facilities management services to residential, commercial, industrial, retail and public facilities. We pride ourselves on our innovation and ability to develop strong relationships with our clients through the provision of quality and cost effective services. As an industry leader we provide our employees with sustainable careers and ongoing opportunities for training, growth and development.
This is a great opportunity offering comfortable working conditions within a team environment. If you're ready to join a family and expand your knowledge, apply within!
Salary, although negotiable, will be commensurate with skills and experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?