CADET DRAFTSPERSONPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Applications are now open to join Maybach Property Group; an established and exciting residential building organisation delivering quality 'turn-key' projects in South Australia, Victoria and Queensland.
Backed by an experienced management division, here and interstate, with a wealth of knowledge in the residential building sector, the group's vision is simple; to deliver quality homes to valued clients, maintaining impeccable quality with transparent and honest service.
This rapidly growing business requires a highly-motivated cadet draftsperson to share in the group's vision.
There are fantastic opportunities involved with the role; working under an experienced draftsperson, the successful applicant will be well guided and provided with ongoing training and support.
The successful candidate will be based in a dynamic city fringe office.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Produce working drawings for council approvals and construction.
- Provide design concepts as requested.
- Maintain the master working drawings library, ensuring compliance with all NCC, BCA and Australian Standards.
- Liaise with suppliers, councils and fellow staff to achieve successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and energetic.
Their demonstrated skills will also include taking initiative, a strong attention to detail and a passion for residential drafting and design.
To apply for this position, the applicant will have:
- Cert IV Building Design Drafting or equivalent.
- A solid proficiency and understanding of AutoCAD.
- A demonstrated understanding of residential construction.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiencies in Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- An eagerness to meet challenges, deadlines and a strong work ethic.
- The ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Strong time management skills.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package with endless opportunities to learn within an experienced and dynamic team.
Flexibility with working hours will be considered for candidates that may be towards the end of their studies.
If you possess the above attributes and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career where you will receive recognition and reward for hard work and commitment, then please apply now via SEEK, submitting a Resume and cover letter in confidence.
Applications closing 24/04/20.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?