Management Consultant/ Head, Operations Excellence
Advertiser: McKkr's Training & InternshipsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $112,000 - $123 plus other allowances
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Back in 1952, The Sorbent Paper Company proudly transformed the Australian outhouse routine from an unpleasant chore into something a little more enjoyable when they introduced soft and absorbent crepe toilet paper in individually wrapped rolls. Many things have changed over time, yet The Sorbent Paper remains the same great brand that has been loved by Australians for decades. Sorbent – our favourite Down Under
Our client, The Sorbent Paper is seeking for a Head of Operations Excellence (Management Consultant) to join their team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with Senior Managers in standardising the management and operations of our company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and professional company that continues to grow. This role will suit someone who has prior experience.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Bachelor degree or higher qualifications
- And at least 5 – 8 years relevant work experience;
- Solid experience in management;
- 5 years of experience in a Manager role;
- Ability to prepare reports for the CEO;
- Staff management / supervisory experience;
- Reliable, hardworking, strong ethics and an ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
- You must be Australian Citizen/Permanent resident or have proper working rights in Australia
Duties & Responsibilities:
Defines, designs, and implements process improvement for greater efficiency; ensures integration and alignment vertically and horizontally across organisation. Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies and priorities. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success.
- Assists organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities in line with intelligent operations framework and drive projects to accomplish them
- Align with various stakeholders and leadership, prioritize, create and own account specific plans to drive these initiatives
- Manage insights framework and provide valuable intelligence to stakeholders on how to improve processes, cycle times, accuracy and customer experience
- Identify automation and analytics projects and work with support teams to execute them
- Maintain a strong operational compliance posture in accordance with delivery framework
- Work on structured plans to constantly improve process capability, handle audits, publish and track findings
- Provide constant education and upskilling of delivery staff on concepts of process improvement methodologies, Delivery framework, analytics etc.
- Offer valuable presentations which showcase the areas of improvement needed in a business for it to grow in terms of profitability, customer service and staff productivity
- Closely observe and analyse the behaviours of staff in management in order to identify inefficiencies hindering the growth of the company
- Analyse financial data to identify any excess in expenses of the company and establishing a budget to increase the value stream of the business
- Develop and administer human resource plans and review operating procedures that relate to company personnel
- Ensure that KPIs are met in all sectors by developing strategies to drive and execute them across the business
To be considered for this position you must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.