- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, the Laboratory Technician is accountable for conducting appropriate testing and analysis of fluid samples (e.g. oil, coolant and grease) as per WesTrac Quality Manual and safety policies and procedures, downloading subsequent results and checking for accuracy prior to release for interpretation and analysis.
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques
- Strong computer literacy skills – MS Office
- 3 years of Laboratory Experience is desired.
Experience and Knowledge
- High level of attention to detail and Analytical skills
- Sound communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
What We Offer
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include: Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.