Community Support Worker
Advertiser: Share & Care Community Services Group IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Services are provided in the clients' home and in the community to assist clients & their Carers in maintaining their independence and quality of life.
Hours: PPT- 15+ per week, more hours will be available as holiday and personal leave relief
Salary packaging, paid birthdays & scholarships available for the right applicant
- Applicants must be available to work flexible morning or afternoon shifts Monday to Friday and one Saturday or Sunday half day per month
- Applicants must have a reliable vehicle and be of good physical fitness.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, supportive environment, being recognised as a valuable contributor to the Organisations mission and desire to have a flexible, family friendly employer you will enjoy this position.
An application package can be obtained by calling 96222828
****Applications without the completed package will not be considered
Post your application addressing the selection criteria in the Job Description by 10th April, 2020 (closing date) to:
Ms C. Jones
Chief Executive Officer
Share & Care Community Services Group
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?