ICT DESKTOP SUPPORT
Advertiser: Total IT Consult Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Provide onsite and remote (work from home) desktop support services - assisting staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines.
Duties include (but not limited too)
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end-user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, Blackberrys, and LAN cable drops
- Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
- Support the user in local data backup and restore as per the documented process.
- Assist Service Desk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
- Categorize and prioritize end-user support requests (Incidents) and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
- Move equipment within the premises associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?