Chief Executive Officer
Advertiser: AbmusicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
The Chief Executive Officer will be principally responsible for managing current operations and growth opportunities within the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and specific training related programmes
You must have an in depth understanding of accredited training delivery and compliance, experience in a management role within an RTO, along with high level verbal and written communication skills.
Abmusic (Aboriginal Corporation) is a not for profit, community based organisation with a 34 plus year history of providing training for employment based services in the Perth region. We deliver accredited training through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Essential criteria for this position, you MUST have:
- You must have a passion and interest in working with Indigenous students.
- Clear understanding of the RTO standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry requirements of the Department of Training and Workforce Development.
- Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- It will be highly regarded if you also have TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Please click on the apply button, attaching your updated CV and covering letter.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chief executive officer?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?