Concreters, Tilers, Renderers, Protective Coating Specialists, Plant Operators.
Advertiser: High Impact SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- $100,000 - $139,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About the business and the role
We are looking for experienced all-round Concreters, Formworkers, Steelfixers, Renderers, Protective Coating specialist & Plant Operators within the Mining Industry.
This position is an ongoing position with multiple contracts.
With the large scale Projects we require the advertised positions for the completion of multiple projects..
To be considered for theses positions, you must have the following experience
- Must be able to work on your own and within a team environment.
- Know how to Read Plans.
- Have previous Proven previous experience or qualifications.
- Previous experience working on Major and Minor Concrete construction projects.
- Advantage to have previous experience completing concreting projects in a Mining Industry.
- Previous experience in Concrete remediation also an advantage.
You will also require the below as a minimum
- You must be physically fit.
- Pass Pre-employment medical along with a drug and alcohol test.
- Provide a current Police clearance check.
- Construction White Card
- Current Drivers licence
This postion is for Local Residents only within the Port Pirie Area.
Candidates will be considered as applications are received.
This Position is for an immediate start..
Please ensure a current resume is provided.