Client and Admin Officer
Advertiser: My Life My WayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- $28.38 - $34.49 per hour
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
About the business
My Life My Way provides high-quality disability support services to people in South Australia. Our person-centred approach gives Participants the reassurance that everything we do is focused towards helping them to achieve their goals
About the role
If you are proactive, have a positive can-do attitude and are looking for a rewarding opportunity with an organisation that aims to improve the life outcomes of clients, then you may wish to talk to us.
- Support operational coordination and direction of the day-to-day service delivery activities for our clients.
- Meeting potential new clients and discussing how we can help to support them
- Existing Clients- Responsible for an overall positive relationship
- Completing evidence-based reports
- Contacting clients referred to the Local Coordination Point in a timely and appropriate manner to offer a service;
- Conducting a risk assessment with clients to ascertain current risk status;
- Build or support the capacity of clients to develop relationships and partnerships in local communities.
- Provide our clients and the NDIA with reports on outcomes and success indicators, within the agreed reporting frequency.
- Clear and accurate record keeping of information.
- Undertaking other Admin duties as directed.
- "IMMEDIATE START"
Benefits and perks
My Life My Way offers flexible working conditions to enable work-life balance.
- $28.38 - $34.49 per hour
Skills and experience
Please don't apply if you don't match skills and experience as under described.
NDIS knowledge will be an advantage
Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in Disability or Community Sector (experience with face to face meeting with potential clients)
Strong communication (written and verbal), technology, interpersonal and advocacy skills, with the proven ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive proposals
Expertise in stakeholder engagement; ability to influence and collaborate diplomaticallyDemonstrated capacity to work autonomously, while consulting and collaborating as needed
Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and offer solutions and options in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable work style
Working with Children and Disability DCSI clearance
Current First aid and CPR
If you are a passionate Client and admin Officer with a desire to positively impact the person with a disability, please send a cover letter and resume.