- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3
Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 per hour
Hours Per Week: Up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ159403
Applications Close: 4 April 2020
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information visit our website.
What you'll be doing
The role provides administration and clerical support to the manager and team, within a range of settings as part of the administration team to facilitate smooth operation of the service/unit/ward/facility.
- Experience working in a similar support role in a complex organisation as an effective team member.
- Ability to make good decisions about work priorities and achieve key tasks effectively in a busy work area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including attention to detail when writing and good listening skills when communicating with managers, colleagues and members of the public.
- Competency in the use of common information and communication technology for example programs for word processing, data entry, emails and internet searches.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, providing an excellent customer service and maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Motivated, able to demonstrate initiative in relation to known work procedures and work under broad supervision.
- A broad understanding of health and medical terminology.
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. We do not offer sponsorship in this position for applicants requiring a temporary visa. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
This is a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Julie Asprey on Julie.Asprey@health.nsw.gov.au or phone (02) 6150 7200.