Advertiser: Body Corporate BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
As the largest niche Strata Insurance Broker in Australia, BCB is seeking a driven and self-motivated person to join the team and assist with the next phase of growth in our Queensland office.
This is an opportunity for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant, with previous reception experience to assist in building the BCB brand.
This is a great opportunity for a Receptionist who will also assist the administration team on a number of various tasks to support the Broking and Claims Teams. We are currently seeking the services of an efficient and motivated multi-tasker with excellent communication skills who enjoys providing quality customer service whilst managing a busy workload.
Key skills & responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General Reception duties such as answering, transferring incoming calls, filing and cleaning
- Mail (incoming, outgoing and couriers)
- Welcoming clients and arranging refreshments
- Data entry and electronic filing of documentation including managing a diary system
- Supporting the State Manager, Admin, Broking and Claims Teams as required
- Contacting Insurance companies to obtain and send documents to clients
- Managing a very busy, varied and demanding workload
- Creating and managing several reports
As part of the Steadfast Group, BCB recognises and supports a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/ life/ work balance.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and thorough attention to detail
- Strong focus on customer service
- Intermediate computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Willingness to learn about insurance broking and body corporate industries.
The following qualities will be highly regarded:
- Previous reception experience essential
- Insurance industry experience desirable
What are we Offering?
- Strong and diverse career prospects
- A competitive salary package that allows you to earn as you learn
- Exposure to the largest Strata insurers and Strata Managers in Australia
- Structured learning and development framework to boost your knowledge
- Experienced mentors to assist you along the way
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Ability to be part of a professional team with an exceptional workplace culture
We're looking for the right person with the right attitude who is able to work in a team but is also excited by the opportunities provided by the largest Specialist Strata Broker in Australia.
If the opportunity to join a dynamic company in an exciting growth phase sounds like it might appeal to you please apply today! You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check out our Website at www.bodycorporatebrokers.com.au
Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?