- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Do you have current or previous experience in supporting customers in diagnosing simple and complex faults? We are looking for people who are experienced in Fixed Voice/Broadband technical support across NBN, HFC (Cable) and ADSL to work on behalf of a large Australian telco concierge service. Melbourne and Sydney CBD locations.
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
You will be required to operate in both an Inbound and Outbound capacity in order to manage interactions with customers whilst problem shooting issues. This would be across both Voice and Messaging.
In addition to the above, we are looking for people who have:
- A general understanding of underlying technologies around Broadband as well as a minimum understanding of Home Wifi set up and solutions
- The ability to understand and empathise with customers to provide recommendations on workable solutions
- The ability to resolve customer complaints within specified timeframes and ensure commitments are followed through to resolution
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience in complex faults
- The ability to work across multiple platforms at one time
- Prior experience in Messaging/Chat is desirable but not essential.
- Full availability to be rostered over a 7 day roster between the hours of 8am-8pm
Who are we?
At Probe Group, we're all about Purpose, People and Passion. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We’re dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth over the past three years is living proof that we’ve stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose. You will be employed by Probe Group to work on behalf of our client.
If you meet the above criteria, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible to be considered.