Clinical Assistant - Casual
Advertiser: Melbourne HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
- Casual position
- Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Variety of shift times
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Clinical Assistant team. This is a Casual position, based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
The role of the Clinical Assistant is to provide support services to clinical staff in the wards and departments of the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
As a Clinical Assistant you are a who strive to provide excellent care to patients and their families. Your interactions with patients, relatives and colleagues are guided by the organisation’s values of patient centred care, trust and respect in an environment which continuously identifies opportunities for improving the quality of patient care.
- Certificate 111 in Health Service Assistance or nearing completion
- Recent experience in Healthcare
- Ability to work as a respectful team member and care about people in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accept direction and seek feedback
- Initiative in prioritising workload
- Be reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly nature
- Willing to work full range of shifts (mornings, evenings, nights and weekends).
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, onsite car parking, close to public transport.
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning.
Enquiries: Elizabeth Virtue
Applications Close: 09/04/2020
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.