Master V / Crew
Advertiser: North Australian Fishing Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fishing & Aquaculture
An opportunity currently exists for the following to commence immediately.
- Skippers (Master V and MED II)
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be able to work away in a remote environment
- Have current tickets for the relevant role
- Be physically fit
- Use your initiative and apply common sense
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
Previous experience on fishing vessels is not essential for deckhands; Skippers must be experienced. We are looking for people who want an ongoing, stable job, and aren't afraid to work hard and get their hands dirty!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?