Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration Assistant required for busy farm.
Casual role starting at 15 - 20 hrs / week with the potential to increase. Applicant must possess the following skills:
- Proven administration experience
- Experience with Word / Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good with numbers
- MYOB proficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT Experience an advantage
This position will consist of various aspects of accounts receivable / payable and data entry, as well as managing truck compliance and maintaining service schedules for all our trucks / tractors and heavy machinery.
Details of referees must be included on resume to be considered for position.
Successful applicant must also be willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to starting.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?