Advertiser: Income Asset ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business and the role
Management Rights of a complex with 34 strata apartments, Letting Rights contract and Caretaking Services contract.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for managing the units in the complex, managing tenants, advertising for new tenants, interviewing tenants, signing tenancy agreements, managing and operating Property Tree to run the business, managing the General Account and Trust Account, managing owners, managing maintenance and cleaning of units, managing the caretaking role on behalf of Body Corp and common area maintenance and cleaning.
Skills and experience
Previous experience in onsite management of a unit complex required. Must have good communication skills and general management skills and experience with Property Tree.
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)