Advertiser: Flow SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $120,000 - $139,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Flow Systems Pty Ltd is a sustainable multi-utility providing drinking water, recycled water, wastewater services, embedded energy networks and hot water systems to communities including greenfield and urban infill communities. In total, Flow Systems is providing utility services to over 400 communities and ultimately 100,000 customers in the next five years.
Our people drive our mission of creating next generation utilities that enable self-sufficient communities by exceeding the expectations of our customers through sustainable innovation, leadership and smart-thinking.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the end-to-end marketing strategies to support our business growth, including public relations, website management, developing written collateral, communications and events. This busy and rewarding role will include a diverse mix of B2G, B2B, and B2C audiences You will work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Flow’s growth targets.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Manage the rebuild of the company’s website and prepare and manage website content
- Manage the implementation our new brand, strategy and values to the business, and encourage support for the brand both inside and outside the business
- Influence the overall brand strategy and the direction of marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive qualified leads, conversions, and nurture our existing database of clients
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop integrated digital, non-digital, paid and organic campaigns that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline of potential clients
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds
- Create marketing content and copy in digital, print, email and written form
- Work with digital marketing agencies and sales teams to develop and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Oversee the creation of marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Analyse campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Create operational processes and reporting related to marketing campaigns to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our CRM to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates, market to qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop a customer and client retention strategy to minimise customer churn and client los
- Build brand reputation through strategies that drive customer advocacy and engagement such as case studies, reviews, cause marketing and sponsorships
- Implement and manage the social media strategy to protect and promote brand awareness
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to lead website redesign, ensuring it follows best practice and is search engine and mobile optimised
- Manage agency, media and marketing supplier relationships
- Coordinate events and public relations opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Marketing Manager within an organisation that has a two-sided marketplace (B2B and B2C)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a contestable consumer industry (energy, health, banking etc.)
- Proven track record of rolling out customer acquisition campaigns
- Previous experience driving marketing and strategic partnership strategies.
- Master at developing, executing and measuring innovative and results-focused marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around campaign measurement and ROI.
- Experience effectively communicating strategies to key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Knowledge with marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly, Zendesk Sell or similar programs
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to utilise SEO techniques to improve search engine rankings
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in event coordination
The succerssful candidate will be pragmatic and facilitative in their approach, seeking the most efficient solutions for best possible outcomes.
Regular travel is required for this position.
You will be working within an energetic and innovative organisation that encourages your growth and development and provides the best of facilities for its employees.
You will enjoy a collaborative work culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities for your team, the business and yourself. We are dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility.
- Flexible workplace
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Central location
- Corporate discounts
- Regular staff events
- Excellent on-site facilities such as end of trip showers, lockers and bike racks
You can learn more about Flow by visiting: https://www.flowsystems.com.au/
Flow Systems Pty Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Flow are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Flow will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Flow encourages applicants of all ages.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?