Housekeeping and Laundry Assistants
Advertiser: The Society of Saint Hilarion Inc Aged CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
Housekeepers & Laundry Attendants
Seaton & Fulham Locations (Casual)
The Society of Saint Hilarion Inc Aged Care is a not for profit organisation providing Residential Aged Care services across two sites and Community programs.
Our purpose is to improve the lives of older people by providing high quality aged care services within a culturally diverse Christian community.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Housekeepers/Cleaners/Laundry Attendants who display a genuine passion for providing high quality cleaning and laundry services to the elderly living in our community.
- Have experience in a similar role in either Aged Care or Hotel Services (desirable) with a demonstrated ability to consistently apply initiative, knowledge and skill.
- Have flexibility around various shift patterns, including days, evenings and weekends.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude that delivers harmonious relationships with staff, residents and families.
- Have sound and effective spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Have the ability to deliver service practices which reflect policy, procedure and safety systems.
- Engage in annual performance appraisals and achieve development/training targets.
- Hold a National Police Clearance no more than 12 months old or be willing to obtain one.
Italian speaking applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have a passion working with the elderly and would love to make a positive contribution to our local community, please apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How many years' experience do you have as a housekeeper?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you available to work public holidays?