- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2020
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Located in West Albury, Riverwood Aged Care is a blend of country comfort with city style. Situated close to the local shopping centres and community services, Residents continue to enjoy the convenience of and access to the town's activities.
All levels of permanent and respite care are offered in a warm and welcoming environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit each individual's needs and preferences. A secure place for residents living with dementia, the experienced staff are dedicated to creating an enviroment where they can enjoy their interests and have access to support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
This is a full time role 5 days per week - 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a Administration role - preferably in a health care or aged care setting
- A caring and kind manner and be comfortable interacting with residents and their families
- High proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suites, including excel knowledge (essential)
- Quality management and management of data based systems
- Knowledge of Kronos payroll system (desirable)
- Administration Management Certificate (desirable)
- Roster management experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised & able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Able to demonstrate proactive and self-motivated behaviours
- Excellent communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online Administration Skills test.
To find out more about Allity go to allity.com.auAre you ready to make every day the best it can be? APPLY NOW!