Advertiser: HeimatMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Are you tired of doing Property Management the old way?
Are you seeking a company who values their Property Managers?
Are you a motivated individual who is looking for greater career satisfaction?
If the above describes you then Heimat could be the partnership for you!
Heimat is a leader in Property Management Services and their results speak for themselves:
- NPS of +70 Landlords & Tenants compared to the industry average of -12.
- 100 plus 5 star Google reviews
- Winner Hornsby Ku-ring-gai local business awards 2019 (Real Estate)
- Finalist in the Australian Small Business Championships 2020
We understand that the best way to transition a portfolio is to inspect the properties you are managing so you can communicate with your clients with confidence. Start by managing an immaculate portfolio of 100-120 properties. As your portfolio grows you will receive more support with Inspections, leasing and administration.
Heimat have an amazing technology platform and support system that you will learn about in your initial interview.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Property Management
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- Well-presented and articulate
- Highly organised and customer service orientated
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comprehensive understanding of the RTA
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in Lieu (work 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 Saturdays)
- Salary commensurate with experience with a package on offer of between $65,000 and $77,500. Opportunity for incentives + performance commissions.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter along with your resume outlining the following:
- Have you ever been a tenant or landlord?
- What did you like or dislike about the experience?
- What skills and personal qualities would you bring to this role?
- What 2 or 3 things are most important to you in a career?
- In which suburb do you currently reside?