General Hand - Marina
Advertiser: Roseville Bridge MarinaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Permanent casual position. 2 - 3 days per week - must be available to work both Saturday and Sunday. Previous boating/marina experience preferred. Duties include general marina attendant - tying up boats, assisting with refuelling, cleaning around marina, carpark, gardening, grounds maintenance and boat washing. Must have a car driver's licence and own transport. You must be fit and reliable, with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. Would ideally suit a mature person who lives in the local area or northern beaches.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?