Junior WordPress/PHP Developer
Advertiser: Hustle DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999 incl super.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business
Keep moving forward in business with Hustle. We do apps, websites and marketing for companies & startups.
Providing business big, small and startup digital strategies, and implementation, designed to help them hit their objectives and turn a buck.
Conversion driven, beautifully functional, cut-above aesthetic built with an easy back-end system.
Bring your big app idea to life with a custom smartphone application. We design & develop apps for iPhone & Android from the ground-up.
Content creation designed to fit a specific target, advertising on all social and search channels. Conversion optimisation & analytics.
About the role
Our senior development team needs help!
We build a combination of promotional, eCommerce, membership and interactive websites for our clients. We often use WordPress for their ease of administration, however, where required use NodeJS, Angular and Laravel (typically when supporting our larger clients).
We're looking for a young junior programmer with the right attitude and aptitude for learning to assist in the production of the web aspects of our digital projects.
We need someone who understands what it means to hustle.
Here are the following technologies/stacks/services we use which you will be exposed to and expected to learn through project work:
- PHP7 and the Laravel Framework
- WordPress and WooCommerce
- Angular and NodeJS
- Apache and nginx
- Linux (Ubuntu/Amazon Linux/CentOS)
- Amazon AWS
- MySQL, SQLServer
- HTML5, CSS3, JS
Benefits and perks
- Join our team of digital professionals.
- Learn from a leadership team who has delivered 500+ web projects with Hustle Digital and related companies.
- Direct mentoring from our founder.
- Fun, vibrant and light-hearted environment to work in.
Skills and experience
- Programming in PHP, JS, CSS, HTML
- Unix command line
- MySQL database schema definition
- SQL statements (Insert/update/delete)
Degree in computer science not required. You will be asked to demonstrate your skill in programming in a pressure test.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a PHP developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?