Boilermakers and Vehicle Bodybuilders
Advertiser: Bruce Rock Engineering3 out of 53.0 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Maintenance and Repair Workshop - Multiple opportunities available!
Bruce Rock Engineering is a quality designer and builder of road transport equipment from the Central Wheat Belt region of Western Australia. This well-established company has continued to grow and expand its business, supplying top class products to its customers throughout Australia.
An opportunity has arisen for experienced Boilermakers and Vehicle Bodybuilders for our Repairs and Maintenance Facilities in Geraldton (formerly trading as D-Trans).
This is a residential role, no accommodation or flights will be provided.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Repairs and Maintenance of Semi Trailers for the transport and mining industry.
- Maintaining safe work areas and practices at all times.
- Foster and maintain company culture.
- Helping BRE ensure all works are manufactured in a safe, friendly environment, to the highest quality, within time frames and budgets.
The successful candidates must possess and be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Trade qualifications in Boilermaker/Fabricator/Vehicle Body Builder
- Good problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to work to precision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive person who takes pride in their work and team results
- Ability to read and evaluate technical drawings and procedures
- Current Forklift ticket
- Hold or obtain a Western Australian drivers license
In addition to the above, other advantageous skills and experience are:
- Experience in Road Transport industry
- HR License
- Crane operator's tickets
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package with excellent working conditions.
You will be required to undergo:
- Pre Employment Medical
- Drug and Alcohol Test
- Provide a valid National Police Clearance (not issued longer than 6 months ago)
- Provide proof of their working rights to work and live in Australia
If you have a positive attitude, meet our job requirements and have the right skills and knowledge base, then we would like you to apply through SEEK.
Please submit your Resume via Seek to be considered for the role.
For further information regarding our company and quality products visit us at: www.brucerockengineering.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.