Goulburn Menulog Delivery Driver - No Experience Required!
Advertiser: Menulog Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Oct 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business
Menulog is Australia's widest-reaching online food delivery service with the greatest choice of both restaurants and cuisine types on offer. Menulog connects more than 2.6 million active customers with over 18,900 local restaurants via menulog.com.au and mobile apps.
Why drive with Menulog?
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours based on your schedule and lifestyle, you can drive in your vehicle, in your own clothing.
What you need to get started as a delivery driver:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have access to a roadworthy car, scooter or motorbike (insured and registered)
- A valid driver's license (Menulog accepts: C, P2, R, LR, MR, HR, HC, MC)
- Have an Android (at least 4.2) or iPhone (at least 4S) with a data plan
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Own a commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (you can buy this from Menulog if required)
Benefits and perks
- Set your own availability to suit your lifestyle
- Menulog does not charge commission on courier delivery fees
- No resume required
Apply Now to start generating extra revenue, with the flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Job Type - Contract: Casual / Part Time / Weekend / Evening / Shift Work / Temporary / Commission